Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sarah's Yoga Diary

Do you want to see in my diary? It’s a teachers diary... a yoga teacher that is.


I completed my yoga teacher certification (ryt200) in January of this year. Since then I’ve been teaching at a local studio on Sundays, subbing when other teachers are out and teaching some personal classes. It is awesome! I absolutely love it.

A beginner class... not a vinyassa class.
But, it is a lot of pressure. I must say I sometimes get nervous. For me, a Pitta by nature, I have to write up and plan each class. It helps me be a better leader. I started a little journal so I could keep track of what I’ve taught and how each class goes.

Everyone loves to read diaries so I thought I’d share some of my recent entries.



A core/slow deep stretch class.


Beginner class with a lift as support in poses.

Like my stick figures? Can you name the poses from my drawings? J It may be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment